Tuesday, September 1, 2009

a day to be remembered. 28 august-30 august

28 august – 30 august 2009


It was a great moment for me & him, best day I ever had. It is still playing inside my head. Every moment that we had together is the sweetest things that happen to my life. Thanks sayang for everything. You make me special. Since the first day I laid my eyes on you, you make me happy. Nothing can take the memories from me sayang. Not a thing that can make me forget you, forget us. P/s I love you so damn much. Sincerely deep inside my heart. And never will anything get us apart. Cause I can’t live without you. I can’t breathe without you. I can’t do anything without you. Believe me, you are my life & my soul.
Everything had been planned. Thanks atul for helping me journey from kmns to Malacca. That nice of you to help me <3.>

We travel by bus. A bus called the Panorama. It was red. Remind me of England. We walk into in to Mahkota Parade. Actually, it’s closing. We went to the highest floor to buy movie ticket. Sadly, the cinema was renovated. Atul remind me about watching movie at Dataran Pahlawan. The cinemas there are new. So it’s kind of new & fun. We watch up! Yup the little kid with the old man that owned a house that wants to fulfill his beloved dead wife to fly the house beside the paradise fall. The movie starts at 11.45, so we have our dinner together. We ate chicken chop & our favorite drink STRAWBERRY.





While waiting the watch to reach 11.45, we had a walk around, around, and around inside the Dataran Pahlawan. PICTURE MOMENT

SAYANG, ILOVEYOUSOMUCH









We finished watch movie at 2.30 am. So we decided to just sit on the Dataran Pahlawan field & just sit together under the moonlight & stars watching. There are few people playing this some kind of flying stuff that they throw it into the air & very colorful ball came down back to earth. Oh god, how beautiful that night is. You know sayang what happen that night, keep it our secret, hilarious secret that is unforgettable. I love you.




Sahur! Kind of fun we both eat mc Donald for sahur. No hot cakes, no fried chicken. Damn! I miss those foods. We end up together eating big Mac.





Snapping moment sayang



We both talk and keep talking until 7.00 a.m. oh god, I miss that moment.


Something for you: Sayang, how much I love you that can’t be show to you because I’m just a girl that has nothing to give you other than happiness & love. I promise you I’m going to love only you now & forever. Hold my words. P/s I love you dragon

Second night we just walk at Mahkota Parade & do some window shopping. You know what, I found my beloved cartoon. BARNEY. OMG, OMG, OMG! I can’t believe what I’m seeing


*sayang: I won’t mind you not buy it for me. Being with you for those three days is the best moment I ever had

Look at us!






BARNEY!!! I LOVE YOU, YOU LOVE ME,
WE ARE HAPPY FAMILY,
WITH A GREAT BIG HEART & A KISS FROM ME TO YOU,
WONT YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME TO. MUACHHHHHHH!!!

P/s I love you dragon


HE SANG FOR ME!!! OMG!


it was shocking that you decide to sang me a THE BEATLES SONG. I want to hold your hand.

Sayang, it was the sweetest thing you have done. I was speechless that time. P/s I love you dragon.
We spend another night at Dataran Pahlawan together. It was the last night we had together. Oh god, I’m going to miss every second of our memories.


The last day is here. How sad I am that day make me blank & don’t know what to write. The sadness just can be seen on my face. I can’t stop crying that day. Until know, when I miss him I’m certainly going to cry. Thanks for everything sayang. Thanks for your sacrifice for me. It’s enough to make me smile & laugh for the rest of my life. It was the sweetest things that happen to my life.

I LOVE YOU MUHAMMAD FIRDAUS

No comments: