Wednesday, August 19, 2009

my condition for now :)


















im fine for now.still alive in kmns :)
stuff that i miss so much right now:

  1. my sayang *muhammad firdaus :)
  2. dyra babe!! <33
  3. family at home :( miss fighting with them
  4. johor bahru

omg,tension getting on my nerve!! i really getting mad bout mylife here.but dont worry! i still ok :)

result ups just came out

i think my result ok lah!! haha.i got 3.5 for my ups examination. believe or not.my mom promise me a LAPTOP!!

OMG,OMG,OMG new laptop for me!!




new mr lappy :)

i know my result its ok but my mum promise me a new laptop.i wish its will be :
PINK,SONY VAIO,BUILD IN WEBCAM

i think thats enough for me.JOKING.i wont mind any laptop.i just need one of this BEAUTIFULL MACHINE so i can edit my picture,watch movie & most importat is DO MY ASSIGNMENT. if i have one :) haha. wait for me sayanggg!!!










VIRUS H1N1 ALERT!!!
HAHA
in kolej matrikulasi already have 2 death. many +ve.
3 of my roomate is having a high fever. scaring aight!
tutup la kmns :) hahahaha.
*student are compulsary to wear the mouth mask.
I LOOK LIKE A DOCTOR :)

No comments: